This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of the information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the User Terms & Conditions Agreement, you expressly compliance to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You concede this by using this site.
Information About Children
Children (persons below the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years. You can browse the website only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you are below 18 years of age you cannot use the Membership Section of the website as well.
It is the obligation of parents to monitor their children’s use of the website.
PART A – The Public Generally
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer commercial experience and encourage trade between consumers and sellers using the website as a marketplace. We only collect personal information about you that we consider your needs for this purpose and to achieve your purpose.
You are under no burden to provide us with this information and can access many appearances of the website without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record definite information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of the file you look at;
We use this information for statistical and website development purposes only.
Various pages on this website invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter enter competitions, or to enable us to provide you with website related services such as notifications.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The website uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
If you choose to purchase or sell on our website, we collect information about your purchasing and selling behavior. This information is only used for statistical and website development goal.
Please point that when you voluntarily disclose information on the bulletin boards or in the forums or in the chat areas of the website or in member profile pages, your personal and other information disclosed in your communication shall become public information and can be collected and used by other parties too. We cannot control what third parties in the bulletin board, chat room or member profile pages do with your personal information.
This information can be shared with the following companies:
Part B – Members
We collect information from people who use the Membership Section of our Site (“Members”). This information may be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you or us;
- To monitor who is accessing the membership section of the website or using services offered on the website; and
- To profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you choose to purchase or sell on our website we collect information about your purchasing and selling behavior as well.
If you use a payment facilitator on the website, we collect additional necessary information, including but not limited to billing address, credit card number, and credit card expiry date.
Depending on your choice of payment method this information can be shared with the following parties:
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Internal administration;
- Improving our website and services to you; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
These cookies collect no personally identifiable information. The anonymous data they collect is separate from the personal information in your Member account.
ACCESS AND /OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct or remove your personal information. To request such action, please contact us at a web address
Themeies has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorized access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this website, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- Themeies subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- Themeies believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- Themeies are required by law to disclose the information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Themeies’ servers and information processing equipment are located in the number of countries around the world, thus the information collected from you will be stored in these countries too. By voluntarily providing information to Themeies when using the website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by Themeies, including the transfer to another precinct other than The countries.